The Advanced Capital Investor Meeting took place in Milan on November 28th, 2017.
The event attracted over 200 attendees and investors and generated considerable interest both in AC funds’ performance and in the two panels addressing key macro-economic/geopolitical trends and global investing opportunities.
The two panels were chaired by Andrea Cabrini, Director of ClassCNBC, and included leading opinion makers, prominent academics and investors from top-tier Private Equity houses.
Panel 1 – MACROECONOMIC/GEOPOLITICAL
– Franco Bassanini, Former Minister of Public Administration and Advisor to the Italian Minister
– Robert H. Berlé, CEO, Advanced Capital SGR
– Alberto Clò, Former Minister of Industry and Foreign Trade
– Ambassador Joseph DeTrani, Former CIA Director Europe/Asia
– Michael Spence, 2001 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
– Matteo Zanetti, President Gruppo Tecnico Credito e Finanza, Confindustria
Panel 2 – INVESTMENT
– Jay Mantz, President, Rialto Capital Management
– John O’Neill, Managing Director, Levine Leichtman
– Raj Shah, Co-head of Healthcare, Nordic Capital
– Robert J. Tomei, Founder and President, Advanced Capital SGR
– Darren Wong, Partner, New Horizon
Robert H. Berlé, Michael Spence, Franco Bassanini, Andrea Cabrini, Joseph DeTrani, Matteo Zanetti, Alberto Clò
Jay Mantz, Robert J. Tomei, Raj Shah, John O’Neill, Darren Wong, Andrea Cabrini
Robert H. Berlé